Robin Sharpe Landy
Robin received her Bachelor’s (1977) and Master’s (1979) degrees in social work from the University of Minnesota and worked as a rehabilitation social worker at Sister Kenny Institute before beginning her legal career. After graduating from William Mitchell College of Law (J.D., 1987), Robin served as a judicial clerk for Judge Delila F. Pierce of Hennepin County, Fourth Judicial District Court. She has chaired the Minnesota Institute of Legal Education Traumatic Brain Injuries course and taught at William Mitchell and Minnesota State Bar Association Continuing Legal Education programs.
Robin serves on the Board of Directors for the Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance and has served on the Board of Directors for the Sister Kenny Foundation. She has been selected as a top 100 Minnesota Woman Lawyer and has been a Minnesota Super Lawyer since 2001.
- University of Minnesota (B.A. 1973)
- University of Minnesota (Masters in Social Work, 1979)
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D. 1987)
- Minnesota State Bar, 1987
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota, 1993
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Brain Injury Association of Minnesota (Board Member)
- Sister Kenny Foundation (Past Board Member)
- Jewish Family Children’s Services (Immediate Past President)
- Recognized as: Minnesota Super Lawyer 13 times (2001 – 2013); Top 100 Minnesota Woman Lawyer
- Elinor D. Hands Award (2009) Advancing the Rights of Individuals with Brain Injuries